A-Choo!

my allergies are driving me crazy!

on top of that, i just found that i've been harboring a highly contagious viral form of acute bronchitis which largely explains why even after nearly three weeks of recovering from my cold ..

i'm still a walking phlegm-bot.

but in the meantime, i'm still struggling to be productive in terms of meeting my deadlines, finishing the daily tasks that i set for myself ... re-evaluating the idea of forming "realistic goals". i'm so back-logged right now, it's ridiculous.

right now i'm reminded of something robby said to me the last time he was in nyc ... when sometimes you have so much on your plate and too many things to do, that instead of feeling panicky and overwhelmed ... you just go and end up flipping on the tv.

which is why films are complete escape! in lieu of my slow progress (keyword: progress) ... i've finally caught up on movies that i've been meaning to watch:

-everything is illuminated
-layer cake
-the chumscrubbers
-tristan and isolde
-saved!

the good news of it all however is that we're finally going fiber optic! man oh man ... it was hard adjusting from korea's lightning speed internet to slow ass cable modems in the states. but it seems that we're finally entering the bright age of optic technology.

blu-ray and h-dvd is next on the agenda. and also ... maybe some claritin too. *>_<

Comments

Popular Posts