RSS

i wasted a whole fucking day sorting out my feeds!

W&*%90p38b234 8NVWA9 TJN2V4Q1R8Q!!!]

which is why i've decided to limit my computer time to two hours every day (it's a stretch, don't i know it ... la la la). this means cutting down on my torrent whoring, feed weeding, and blog bombardment. in addition to surfing my favorites.

unbelievable.

and i haven't even mentioned e-mail.

it's only that whenever my reader goes berserk-o on me, i tend to get very discombobulated throughout the day. everything has to pitty pat organized or i get grumpy.

today, i had to run an errand to tysons corner, va ... and then started cursing myself out in traffic once i hit the 270 spur (damn you drivers and construction workers!!! ... *shaking fist*). WHY did i decide to take the spur? WHY did i exit out at 3a? i'm an idiot!

it was an utter nightmare.

speaking of virginia ... i don't think i'm quite all that ready to lead the bucolic life. i still consider myself your typical metropolitan girl than town and country.

also ... i'm STILL waiting on Udub to get back to me.

if i land my interviews there, maybe i won't care so much about throwing upenn's ... knock on wood.

philly at the end of the month. atlanta next month. (MAYBE london) and finally ... seoul, south korea. (and also maybe nyc somewhere in between).

thank god.

Comments

Popular Posts